component-social-facebook_share_api-v2-01
      56
      Monday
      61 / 44
      Tuesday
      74 / 46
      Wednesday
      74 / 45

      Space Heater May Be Cause Of House Fire In Orange Cove

      Firefighters say a space heater may have started a fire at a home in Orange Cove.It happened early Monday morning at 11th and C Streets.Cal Fire says there were three people inside at the time and all got out safely.Firefighters say there was not a working smoke detector in the home but the people woke up to the sound of glass breaking from the fire.The house is considered a total loss.

      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER