MENU

      Fire Breaks Out On Clovis West's Campus

      Investigators are trying to find out how a classroom at Clovis West High School caught fire.

      It sparked just before 7:30 p.m. Wednesday in the photography room.

      The smoke swirled around the arts building, but firefighters put it out.

      Thankfully, the only kids nearby were practicing sports across the street.

      Investigators say a janitor breathed in smoke, but was looked at by a doctor, and is okay.

      component-story-more_media_horiz-v1-01
      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER